      From: charles machart <cdm3110@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 2:43 pm
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] surname Fikac

      Ludmila , was my aunt, and the Machart family has a 'family reunion' each year in El Campo, and all descendents are welcome to attend, as it is an open reunion with no invitation needed other than family.? Johnny Fikac usually attends each year and if you are interested and will send me your mailing address, I will add it to the mail list and when all details are finished will send you a flyer.

      ?

      Charles Machart
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic