      From: SUGAREK%BILBO@... [mailto:SUGAREK%BILBO@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 11:34 AM
      To: texasczechs@egroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Folklife Festival

      For those who helped make it that way...I offer my highest praise for the
      representation at the Texas Folklife Festival this past weekend. Praises to
      the Institute of Texan Cultures for moving it to June...a "great moove" as
      weather was much more comfortable. Praises to the dancers...excellent job.
      Praises to the Czech Herritage Society for their wonderful tent and great
      choice of Kolache bakers. It was an all around fun experience. Now, for
      anyone who missed it...don't let this happen to you again. Life is entirely
      too short to miss this kind of fun. It is worth a drive. (Even though my
      was only across town) Our culture was well represented, and the mix and
      opportunity to enjoy other cultures was something not to be missed. Make
      plans to attend
      next June. I highly recommend it. Nancy Sugarek