      From: Nangotoo <nangotoo@san. rr.com>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 7:04:53 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] chicken and rice receipe

      I'm with you there.  I used to have a cast iron stomach and digestive system.  I enjoyed hot and spicy foods.  Now it makes me kinda sick even thinking of trying to eat that kind of food.  Why is it that some people can eat whatever they want for their whole lives and others of us spend a ridiculous amount of time paying for what we do eat?  My very favorite food used to be good ol' Texas butter beans and ham hocks with warm, fresh-from the-oven buttermilk cornbread w/ lots of butter.  Now I just call that meal "a form of suicide".  I still mourn that meal after all of these years.  LOL!  I wouldn't DARE eat beans or pork now.

      Nan

      George, Would you like a 3 am phone call when my colon ask me if I have "lost my mind"?paulasmaggie