      Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:14 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re:chicken and rice receipe

      I'm in the same boat - except I'm trying to duplicate my Mama's.  Ain't never gonna happen.  When she was alive, I actually took her to the store, let her pick the ingredients and then we went back to her house and I made it in her kitchen.  I used her pots and utensils and I'll be danged if it STILL didn't taste like hers!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!

      So now I make it my way - it's not Mama's but it's still pretty good. Good luck!

      Anita Prazak
      Pampered Chef Consultant
      979/200-9105
      chefanita@classicne t.net
      www.pamperedchef. biz/chefanita1
      Orders can be placed on my website 24 hours a day - 7 days a week! Perfect for yourself or that last minute gift! You'll also find recipes and specials so be sure to add my website to your list of favorites and check back often!

      Take 10 Minutes to Check Us Out!

      Call our OPPORTUNITY LINE listen to a recorded message about The Pampered Chef and the possibilities that await you.

      Call (866) 837-8032, then enter code 1095577

      Checked by AVG.