      Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:35 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Kutach vs Kutac

      Too bad I didn’t know about him years ago;  my wife and I used to live very near there when we were first married.  Ah, the memories… Gunspoint Mall in the springtime is sure beautiful to a young married couple with no money and nowhere to live but an empty house where a relative lets you live for free …  J