      Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Kutach vs Kutac

      Many thanks to all of you that responded with your help.  My mother’s family includes many Kuta─Ź relatives (spelled Kutac), and like a dummy it never even occurred to me until recently that I have been overlooking all the free hints I’ve seen here regarding Kutach lineage assuming it was pronounced ‘Kutakh’ and therefore a completely different last name.

      Well, at least I discovered a new avenue to pursue.

      Thanks again,

      Eric