      From: Eric In The Woodlands <ericinthewoodlands@ yahoo.com>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 9:02:49 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Frequency of Czech Surnames

      I wasn’t offended at all by your email, I was just disappointed that the characters did not come through.  I did get feedback from at least one person that made me cry, though (haha, not really… ) to my surprise, she pointed out that I had only parsed the first 999 names, not all 9,999…  can you imagine the ingratitude?  J  Okay, so I overlooked the several other links on the website.  Unfortunately, the resulting output is so large I cannot send it through this website.

      If anyone wants ALL 9,999 NAMES  (and you know who you are, Cindy <grin>), feel free to send me your direct email address and I’ll forward it.    Maybe this will help out the few I’ve heard from who could not find their names at all.

      The file is in MS Word format, my copy of which maps all diacritics accurately.

      Eric