      From: SHines <shines@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2008 10:27:22 PM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Frequency of Czech Surnames

      Thank you Cindy, for the link. I found my maternal grandmother' s surname, and my mother's surname on the list. I don't know the surname of my mother's paternal grandmother, nor of her maternal grand mother. I know my aunt was keeping some correspondence going with cousins in Czechoslovakia. At one time my mother told me the names of the towns or villages my grandparents came from, but I've forgotten them now.

      I really feel like I belong now. I have seen validation of my maternal roots in Czechoslovakia.

      Sally (in Oregon)