      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Rose Maries picture

      here is the picture for Rose Marie.
      Julie I am sorry to hear of your loss also, I partially read the obits this morning but one sentence jumped out at me....Always had a smile on her face.....when i got back and finished reading it I saw Julie and Wes' name. Julie, it looks like you will have a great guardian angel above. Anyone who was such a positive influence will continue to be a joy...lois petter pereira

      Mrs. Matus, My sympathy goes to you and your family at this time of your lives.paulasmaggie