      Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:37 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re:Obit for My Sister Rose

      Julie,

      I too am so sorry for your loss. Your relationship with Rose sounds like mine with my sister.

      I also want you to know that I am adding your sister to my list of angels. I am an assistant coach with the Leukemia Lymphoma Societies Team in Training program. I train everyday people to run marathons and in return they help to raise funds for research fellows, treatment, and to help families in our area. I'm in my 10th season and every time I run a marathon, I wear ribbons with the names of my honorees and my honored angels. This year I'll be running 3 half marathons, 1 marathon, and a 199 mile relay. Each time, I'll carry Rose on my back and keep her in my thoughts. I'd gladly have no ribbons on my back but until people like your sister stop becoming angels at the hands of blood cancers..... .I'll keep movin'!

      May your memories give you comfort and make you smile.

      peace,
      Jeanette

      Dusek, Danchak, Silar, Marek, Balcar, Janku, Kousal

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic