      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Boehm's burried in Moravia, TX

      The priest said that after 100 years, they can then reuse the graves. He didn't have permission from my grandparents as they had passed away already. They didn't ask my dad to the best of my knowledge as my mom didn't know anything about it and she was as surprised as I was to not be able to find the graves and hear what the priest told us.

      Their graves were in front of the statue of Jesus on the cross and now they are not there.