      From: Michale
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:35 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Staha

      My grandmothers date of birth was August 4, 1916 in Fredricksburg,
      Tx. and she passed away November 1, 2007. My grandfather was born
      January 10, 1913 in Schulenburg, Tx. and passed away September 1,
      2001. They lived in San Angelo since they were married. As far as
      other family, I know the last names which include Segner & Klein on
      her side, and Schwartz which was on my grandfather' s side. Hopefully
      this will help a bit.

      --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "pfoster" <pfosterbmt@ ...> wrote:

      > Kayla, Please send us your Grandmothers date of birth/death. Your
      Grandfathers date of birth/death. Where they lived. Any brothers or
      sisters she had. This will be a great help. paulasmaggie

      11/5/2007 4:36 AM

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.