      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michale
      Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:35 PM
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Staha

      I found this site by looking into my last name after my grandmother
      passed away on All Saint's Day. I don't know anything about my family
      history or my last name "Staha". Anyone that might be able to help me
      put the pieces together wouold be greatly appreciated.

      Kayla

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic