      Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 9:27 AM
      Subject: RE: [TexasCzechs] Re:Obit - James "Jimmy" Pavlik

      What I have on this Pavlik family is minimal because they are not one of my direct lines.

      Their parents were Adolf Edgar Pavlik and Amelia Kunetka. Adolf's parents were Frank Pavlik and Anna Wanjura. Frank's parents were Frank and Anna Pavlik. Immigration appears to have occurred around 1886-1887.

      All of this info is gathered from family obituaries posted online.

      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      CC: lennonluv@hotmail. com
      From: listgallman@ charter.net
      Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:10:39 -0500
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re:Obit - James "Jimmy" Pavlik

      My wife has an ancestor "Anna Pavlikova" who married Josef Chlapik probably around 1800 in the area of Hurka and Starojicka Lhota, Cz.  Do you have any info on the ancestry of James, Erwin, and Bennie Pavlik?

      Jim Gallman