36252Re: [TexasCzechs] Kaliseks

  • sharon stoddard
    Oct 19, 2007
      I HAD A UNCLE IN PORT LAVACA, PERHAPS YOU KNEW,  ANTON KALISEK

      Robert Coiteux <rcoiteux@...> wrote:
      Sharon,

      My family of Burdicks, Polaseks, and Palmers heavily populated the Port Lavaca, Point Comfort, Matagorda County areas. I grew up in Victoria and Dads Parents, Charles and Helen Burdick lived in Port Lavaca
      Mom's Parents lived in Point Comfort TX. all worked for ALCOA.
      Blessings and Bounty

      Tammy

      Tammatha Coiteux
      Financial Services Professional