36024Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech-Mex. Bakery & Cafe, Corpus Christi, TX

  • FREDERICK J JANECEK
    Oct 4, 2007
      Pan/Senor Patrick

      I found a website with reviews and I found reviews as resent as 08/10/2007 and 08/05/2007 so the place is open and definitely has kolaches.

      S. Bohem/Con Dios
      P. Fred

      User Rating: Good (3 ratings)

      Czech-Mex Bakery & Cafe, 711 N Carancahua St Ste 150, Corpus Christi, TX 78475

      (361) 883-2253
      1.
      User Rating: Good
      a Yahoo! Local User
      08/10/2007
      Great Chicken Salad Sandwich: The Chicken Salad Sandwich on wheat bread is excellent! Try the iced sugar cookies as well. Best sandwich shop in downtown Corpus. For 6 bucks you get a sandwich, chips, cookie and drink. You cant beat that.
      Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse
      Comment on Review Comment Guidelines
      Post CommentCancel
      2.        User Rating: Good
      a Yahoo! Local User
      08/05/2007
      Best Lunch Specials!: Mon-Fri you will find a different lunch special that is $6 thats with tax, includes a nice size sandwich, cookie, chips and a tea. Now thats one great deal! They also have a variety of cookies and kolaches and much more. One place to definately visit if your in the CC area.
      Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse
      Comment on Review Comment Guidelines
      Post CommentCancel
      3.        User Rating: Good
      by HappyToday
      05/12/2007
      Kolaches are great.: I think the Kolache are great I just wish they would make me some with prune filling.
      Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse
      Comment on Review Comment Guidelines
      Post CommentCancel

      Reviews 1-3 of 3

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic