35326Re:[TexasCzechs] Help in translating

  • Martina Morrisová
    Jul 26, 2007
      House # 72. Since being built it belongs to Svarc family. In the year 1842 it was built by shoemaker Antonic Svarc, 1848 son Vojtech Svarc. 1870 day labourer Frantisek Svarc, wife Anna Liskova from Kalubice, year 1881 miner Vaclav Svarc + 1932 - 79 years old, wife Josefa + 1914 - 32 years old. Their son, railroader Karel Svarc + 1951 - 65 years old, he owned a cottage from 1914. After him son railroader Vaclav Svarc, wife Juliana Wagnerova from Vojtanov u Chebu.

      Have a great day! Martina

      > Od: Diann Biltz <diannbiltz@...>
      > Předmět: [TexasCzechs] Help in translating
      > Datum: 25.7.2007 21:13:11
      > Can anyone help me translate the following: It is a section of the history of
      > Mestecko, CR (Bohemia) which describes the inhabitants of House # 72 in this
      > village from early 1600s to late 1990s.
      >
      > Pop. c. 72. Od svého postavení patrí rodu Svarcu. Roku 1842 ji stavel svec
      > Antonin Svarc, r. 1848 syn Vojtech Svarc. R. 1870 nádenik Frantisek Svarc,
      > manzelka Anna Lisková z Kalubic, r. 1881 horník Václav Svarc + 1032-79 let,
      > manzelka Josefa + 1914-62 let. Jejich syn zeleznicár Karel Svarc + 1951-65 let
      > mel chalupu od roku 1914. Po jeho syn zelezicár Václav Svarc, manzelka Juliana
      > Wágnerová z Vojtanova u Chebu.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic