35054Re: [TexasCzechs] re pic of priest and altar boys

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Jul 3, 2007
      I think it is boys. See how the hair is parted on the side. Girls were never allowed past the railing (except at marriage and 1 other time i forget) so they could never be altar servers. This just happened in the past 20 or so years...lois petter pereira

      granny pat <phejl@...> wrote:
      I've read with interest the articles on the Parish of Assumption. I'm attaching an unidentified picture of a priest and two young girls. This picture is in my gr-grandmother Filomena Marek's photo album. I'm wondering if anyone has seen this same picture, and if this priest could possibly be one of the priests mentioned in the articles.

      Pat Marek Hejl

      Lois Petter Pereira