      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of granny pat
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:52 PM
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Parish of Assumption of the BVM, Praha, & Rev. Francis C. Zak (Shea)

      I've read with interest the articles on the Parish of Assumption. I'm attaching an unidentified picture of a priest and two young girls. This picture is in my gr-grandmother Filomena Marek's photo album. I'm wondering if anyone has seen this same picture, and if this priest could possibly be one of the priests mentioned in the articles.

      Pat Marek Hejl

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic