34677Re: [TexasCzechs] website

  • Nangotoo
    Jun 4, 2007
      I used the "English Help" to list my surnames. I printed out the
      instructions and just followed them. They worked just the way it was
      written. I DO wish I could read the main part of the site, but I think its
      just a list of notes to tell what has been going on with the site like
      outages, etc. I could make out some words.

      Nan

      > John, if you click on the "English Help" link by the US Flag, it will tell
      > you how to search the database if you don't speak Czech!
      >
      > Cindy

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic