33977Re: [TexasCzechs] Publishing a book on family

  • Nangotoo
    Apr 3 3:50 AM
      My cousin used Roots to self-publish, but her program is pretty much out-of-date now. She did a great job and included an index at the end of every name she has in the book and the pages on which to find that name.  It makes it a breeze to find something.  At the end of each chapter, she has chapter notes.  Let's see, I will look at the book tomorrow and tell you what more she has in it if you are interested.
      I would be interested in hearing any ideas, too.  :-)

      Nan

      Does anyone have any good ideas on how to publish a family book?

      Naturally, it has to be wonderful and inexpensive.

      Just kidding.

      I am particularly interested in the formatting to use to get all the
      people in.

      Thanks,
      Gerri

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic