33573RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: Hranice pictures

  • Pat Lyon
    Feb 26, 2007
      Mike,

      That's a very generous offer and I will take you up on it.  I believe my grandmother Clara Svach is the girl on the far right back row in the 1894 picture but I can't be sure because of the quality.  That may be her sister next to her.  Clara married Peter Urban in 1896 so was not in the 1896 photo but Mary should be and I believe she is the
      girl standing on left in the 3 girl group on right next to the teacher.  The 1897 picture is so poor I can't make out anyone, but Mary and her half-sister Frances may be in it.  I do have DSL and will be excited to get a clear copy!

      Pat Lyon
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic