32216Re: [TexasCzechs] Intro & help with translation of family momento

  • Richard A Garza
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hi Marcela,
      I've got an 1873 edition. The passage reads (without the haceks):
      "Tut já te oslovovati budu; nebo si mne vyslyšel, a byls muj
      vysvoboditel."

      Rick Garza
      Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

      "Why do my buffalo wings always taste like chicken?"
      _______________________________________
      On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:01:33 -0700 (PDT) marcela kourkova writes:
      It is like: "I will honor you", Psalm 118,21", "I will celebrate you", "I
      will keep honoring you"
      I also have a Czech Bible Published Edition 1985 and that Psalm does not
      correspond with yours. Yours could be taken from an old edition...?

      Ahoj
      marcela kourkova
      tlraiford@... wrote:

      Finally, I was wondering if someone who speaks Czech could help me
      translate the inscription on a plaque that belonged to my gramma:

      Oslavovati Tě budu
      Žalm 118,21

      Thanks,
      Teri