31961Re: [TexasCzechs] Kolache Festival

  • John L. Mikeska
    Sep 5, 2006
      Has been couple years since I was at a Kolache Festival and sad to say ability to get around much preventing me to be there this year.  BUT, everything around the square and about a block each direction will be blocked off to traffic and streets will have all kind of trailers, carts, food, you name it set up.  Live music all day long! Many of the stores will have people showing Czech specialty work, etc. so you won't have problems finding something to eat, drink, see and just ability to walk a little.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire