      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:03 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

      I found a text only version on one of my old disks.  I have no idea how old it is, because it is not dated or credited--and it is quite primitive compared to the XLS version I lost, but it is certainly better than no index!

      Raymond (the surveyor) Marek's email address from AOL is no longer valid (rmj2330@aol. com), but I may call him to ask.

      Cindy, if you'd like, I can send it to you for posting in the Texas Czech database area...

      In the mean time, if you want the text copy (anyone), let me know!

      Sincerely,
      Richard

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic