31938Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

  • richard_martin86
    Sep 1, 2006
      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@...> wrote:

      > I may be wrong but I am thinking Raymond Marek passed away (I hope
      I am
      > wrong!) I have the most current version of the St. Mary's
      Cemetery Book. I
      > will try to scan and post today or tomorrow. Am working on
      getting the rest
      > of my pictures in for the Czech Families Volume III. Today is the
      deadline!

      > Pat Lyon

      Oh, I hope Raymond didn't pass away! I just spoke to him a few
      months ago! Scanning the latest copy would be wonderful, Pat.
      Thank you very much for your efforts. I will post my text copy
      (with Cindy's approval) in the mean time.

      Thank you!
      Richard
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic