31934RE: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

  • Pat Lyon
    Sep 1, 2006
      I got my articles in earlier this week.  But it was getting the pictures together that took longer.  I seem to always be last minute these days.

      By the way, Del, for the first time I seem to have a Smajstrla tie.  I finally tracked down Clara Urban Pavlas' offspring and her granddaughter Maxine Kubala married John Wayne Smajstrla from Victoria in 1973.  But they married in McLennan County.  According to what I got his parents are George Henry S. & Lena Ruth Stark.  I am absolutely positive that by the time we all get through there will be ties between every Czech family in Texas!

      Pat Lyon
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic