      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Richard Martin
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:04 AM
      To: TexasCzechs
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

      I found a text only version on one of my old disks. I have no idea how old
      it is, because it is not dated or credited--and it is quite primitive
      compared to the XLS version I lost, but it is certainly better than no

      Raymond (the surveyor) Marek's email address from AOL is no longer valid
      (rmj2330@...), but I may call him to ask.

      Cindy, if you'd like, I can send it to you for posting in the Texas Czech
      database area...

      In the mean time, if you want the text copy (anyone), let me know!

      Sincerely,
      Richard