      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Richard Martin
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 10:04 AM
      To: TexasCzechs
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: St. Mary's Cemetery (West, McLennan County) index

      I found a text only version on one of my old disks. I have no idea how old
      it is, because it is not dated or credited--and it is quite primitive
      compared to the XLS version I lost, but it is certainly better than no

      Raymond (the surveyor) Marek's email address from AOL is no longer valid
      (rmj2330@...), but I may call him to ask.

      Cindy, if you'd like, I can send it to you for posting in the Texas Czech
      database area...

      In the mean time, if you want the text copy (anyone), let me know!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.