30725RE: Mirek Koudelka

  • Pat Lyon
    May 4, 2006
      I have had Mirek do extensive research for me and he is wonderful. I had a
      terrible time pinning down where my maternal ggfather was from and he found
      him AND my great-grandmother and their families after checking several
      archives. He really goes the extra mile and I agree his fees are very
      reasonable. I have also used other researchers and they mostly regurgitated
      what I had given them with very little to back up anything, and if the
      tentative information I've given them doesn't pan out, they "give up." Not
      Mirek. He keeps trying and usually can find the thread. Mirek tells you
      Volume and Page and translates a lot of phrases, which gives extra "flavor"
      . He also will speculate when something isn't clear, which is sometimes
      helpful in finding another link.

      Pat Lyon
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic