30720Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Question about contact in Czech Republic

  • Kennan Zishka
    May 4, 2006
      George,

      Here is his email address: mirekk@...

      Here is the info he sent me on costs:

      To new clients I usually suggest to agree on two monetary limits ofr the first stage of our co-operation. First, some 30-50 USD to undobtedly locate the family. If the initial information supplied by the client turns as incorrect, I will stop further work and inform you on what has been researched, what the results have been and what possible further steps might be. On the other hand, if the ancestral family is undoubtedly locate, I am authorized to work on up to the other sum agreed on. A good deal of work is possible to do for some 250-500 US dollars.

      jgbroze <gbroze@...> wrote:
      Can you share his e-mail address? I have research that I would like to
      initiate. What range of costs might be expected?

      Thanks,

      George

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic