30715Re: [TexasCzechs] Question about contact in Czech Republic

  • Nbmachu@aol.com
    May 3, 2006
      Congratulations on contacting MIrek Koudelka.   My husband and I have had him do an great deal of research on several of our families.  We find him to be completely
      truthful,  and his prices are very fair, considering all the information that he delivers.  And you can be sure that the info he sends you is absolutely proven beyond doubt,  from information he locates in the various archives, churches, etc.
      We hired another researcher in the Czech Republic before we met Mirek.  That man gave me a wonderful family history on my family, which I paid good money for..  Then we lost contact with him.  We then met Mirek.  Mirek went to work for us and proved that the family the previous researcher gave us information on wasn't even my family.  The ggrandpa that I had received info on had died several years before my ggrandpa came to Texas.  So it's good to check on whomever you decide to use.  We recommend Mirek heartily and have a number of friends who have also had him do their research and they would recommend him too.
      And if you decide to take a trip to the homeland, you will never find a better guide than Mirek.  He is a historian, and can tell you about absolutely everything you see there..  And he is wonderful at translating , for those of us who do not understand Czech,  when you visit your new cousins in the Czech Republic. He speaks very good English.
      Nancy Machu
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic