29688Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: "History of Emigration To Texas" by CATV

  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
    Feb 2, 2006
      Another thing that needs to be addressed is the cost.  Can you find that out too?

      Thanks,

      JD

      Lolly wrote:
      Folks, I've had several responses to the possibility of obtaining
      a video tape of the "History of Emigration to Texas" program
      from you.  I'll have to get back to you about this.  I hope I
      haven't painted myself into a corner.  :-)

      A major issue which needs to be addressed is compliance with
      copyright laws.  If  those broadcasts are copyrighted, permission
      would have to be obtained before they can be reproduced.

      I have written to Mr. Jiri Unruh, as suggested by Mr. Honner.
      I will let you know what develops.

      Thanks to all of you who responded.

      Lolly Petter Pilgrim

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic