      From: janapivec
      Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:53 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Svrcek book translation

      I happened on to it on ebay, and some guy in California was selling
      it.  If you google on Nase Dejiny, it shows up in the Houston Clayton
      Library holdings, CSAGSI Library Collection, San Antonio Public
      Library . . . so there must be several copies out there.

      Printed in 1974, second printing 1983, Texian Press, Waco Texas
      --------
      If I can, I will transcribe short entries for you, or scan and upload
      longer entries.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic