28076Re: followup elusive relatives

  • Pat Lyon
    Sep 30, 2005
      Genealogists are great people! I got 4 responders from my post on
      Washington County web site and the texasczechs. Thanks you guys! (I
      started saying that in Colorado and it has stuck, although I still say y'all
      sometimes).

      Newest information would indicate that Ernestine and Rudolph Prochazka
      arrived from Czech in 1913 with daughter Jarmila age two. This would be
      "Millie Anna" born 1911. I have found no documented evidence there was a
      Tesar somewhere in the mix. Related to the child born to Millie Anna Svach
      and Frank Prochaska in 1930, perhaps this was younger "sister" Mary, born to
      Millie Anna and raised by Ernestine, although her age from census would make
      her born more like 1924. All the kids seem to have taken the Svach name
      after she married GGF Frank Svach, so.....Edward was Frank's son. I have
      all the info from Waller county & have traced things from the time they
      married. What I didn't/don't have is an accurate picture of Ernestine prior
      to marrying GGF Frank. I keep creeping a little closer all the time! Thank
      you all for what you've offered. If anything else turns up, I'd be
      delighted! You are wonderful!
      Pat