28003Re: [TexasCzechs] Sir John

  • Nangotoo
    Sep 25 10:48 PM
      >>I e-mailed him but have not heard back from him.<<

      I heard from his cousins, Davis and Mary Lou today.  They saw my inquiry about him on the board.
      Sir John is fine.  Of course we know he decided to ride it out in Beaumont, which we know is in pretty bad shape right now.  There isn't any electricity, phone--no utilities at all.  He said that John said that he wouldn't be able to get back in if he left.

      He will be going to Ft. Worth next week.  Cousins are visiting his wife in the place she was evacuated to on Thurs.

      All good news for now, but I sure was concerned after seeing what we were seeing on TV.   :-)

      Nan

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic