      HRUSKA's. Good kolache!

      From: "Elaine Malina" <emalina@...>
      Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 11:30:24 -0500

      >Have you researched the Hruska's? My dad, Louis Hruska, was born
      in Burleson County but had relatives in the Fayetteville area. I
      don't know who they were. Dad's father was Jan Hruska and mother
      was Marie Adamek Hruska and his grandfather was named Tom and he
      had an uncle named Tom, Both came to the United States in late the
      late 1890's or early 1900's.
      >E. Malina

      Ellinger/Fayetteville area. I have researched this Tobias group,
      and there is no Julia.

      > I have also seen "Tobias" spelled as "Dobias."
      >
      > Rosemary in Alvin

      He had a store or saloon in down town Ellinger.

      <salvarez4@h...> wrote:
      > > I might be able to help you, I have a Joe Svinky and
      Julia in my
      > file. If
      > > they are the same, then her last name is Tallas. Might
      she have Svec
      > in her
      > > tree.
      > >
      > > I am off to work and will not be home until after
      midnight, but I
      > will look
      > > for your response when I get home.
      > >
      > > steve
      > >

      > > Subject: [TexasCzechs] Looking for info
      > >
      > > I started to research my wife's family but am unable to
      get past her
      > > grandparents. I would appreciate any information. Family
      names are
      > > Svinky and Smidoveck from the Sealy area.
      > > Thanks,
      > > Dale Ratcliff
      >

      > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for
      less mail.

      around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com
      >
      > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for
      less mail.

      > Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for
      less mail.

      > c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.

      Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic