25809Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Looking for info

  • Dolores Miller
    Apr 30, 2005
      There was and I think still is a Tobias in Ellinger, Texas. He had a store or saloon in down town Ellinger.
      Dolores Miller

      Dale Ratcliff <drat53@...> wrote:
      That is one of the possible last names we have. The other was Tobias.
      We found that name (Tobias)in records at the genealogy library in
      conroe. My wife thinks that Julia was a Tobias but her mother had
      remarried a Tallas and had other children.
      Thanks,
      Dale Ratcliff

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <salvarez4@h...> wrote:
      > I might be able to help you, I have a Joe Svinky and Julia in my
      file.  If
      > they are the same, then her last name is Tallas. Might she have Svec
      in her
      > tree.
      >
      > I am off to work and will not be home until after midnight, but I
      will look
      > for your response when I get home.
      >
      > steve
      >

      > Subject: [TexasCzechs] Looking for info
      >
      > I started to research my wife's family but am unable to get past her
      > grandparents. I would appreciate any information. Family names are
      > Svinky and Smidoveck from the Sealy area.
      > Thanks,
      > Dale Ratcliff

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic