25742Re: [TexasCzechs] photos

  • Richard A. Garza
    Apr 22, 2005
      Hello Judy,
      The reason you were not receiving photos is that you have your
      membership/subscription set to "Daily Digests" rather than "Individual
      Emails". Attachments only go to those who have their membership set to
      get individual emails. The Yahoo server does not store them on the
      website nor does it send them in the daily digests.
      I have set your account to receive individual emails. If you
      decide in the future that you'd rather get the digests, simply log in at
      the TexasCzechs yahoogroups website, click the link that says "Edit
      Membership" (usually somewhere at the top of the web page), then select
      the Message Delivery option you prefer.
      Rick Garza
      Bellaire, TX

      On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:04:21 -0000 "Judy Smith" <rasjas@...>
      writes:

      > I need help with receiving photos posted in e-mails. Photos never
      > show on my computer. I only get the message "[This message contained
      > attachments]" I would enjoy seeing all the photos that the rest of
      > you see but I cannot figure out what is causing the problem.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic