      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Judy Smith
      Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 10:04 AM
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] photos

      I need help with receiving photos posted in e-mails. Photos never show
      on my computer. I only get the message "[This message contained
      attachments]" I would enjoy seeing all the photos that the rest of you
      see but I cannot figure out what is causing the problem. I have posted
      this question before and at least one other person has the same problem.

      I was not able to see the photos that Illona Morris posted in her
      message yesterday or any other photo that has been mentioned in a
      message.

      Can anyone help me---Please!!!!

      Thanks, Judy