      From: Rene
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 9:15 AM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Edward Frank Marek

      Thanks, Cindy:

         All the info you included I already have and have run out of where
      to look next to find his birth parents.  I tried getting a copy of
      his death certificate but it is not in Colorado County so I will have
      to try else where. He may have died in one of the surrounding
      counties.   Is there a newspaper that covers the Nada area that might
      be available in a library to check for obits?  Any suggestions would
      be appreciated.

      Irene Szwarc
      Searching:  Polansky, Kupka, Konarik, Marek, Sovjak, Janda, Marek, Jakel