25523Re: [TexasCzechs] El Campo - Attn: Matt

  • Gerri Martisek
    Apr 1, 2005
      Matt,

      Have you ever talked to Tracy Demel (Clear Lake) about your Stavinoha
      connection? There are quite a few Stavinoha's, but I can't seem to find
      the connection to mine. She has done quite a bit of research on her side.

      Gerri