25513Edward Frank Marek

  • Rene
    Apr 1, 2005
      Thanks, Cindy:

      All the info you included I already have and have run out of where
      to look next to find his birth parents. I tried getting a copy of
      his death certificate but it is not in Colorado County so I will have
      to try else where. He may have died in one of the surrounding
      counties. Is there a newspaper that covers the Nada area that might
      be available in a library to check for obits? Any suggestions would
      be appreciated.

      Irene Szwarc
      Searching: Polansky, Kupka, Konarik, Marek, Sovjak, Janda, Marek, Jakel
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic