      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:03 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Prague to Krakow

      Hi!

      Have any of you made the trip from Prague to Krakow or vise versa?  I am trying to make arrangements for this and see that many tour companies do this, but have been told by the bus company that this could be a very hard trip.  They are having lots of traffic congestion and wrecks these days.
      The trip will be 545 km to Celakovice (on the outskirts of Prague where we will spend the night), which is approximately 400 miles.  It seems that this would be possible, even with stops in Olomouc and Brno.

      Any experience with this?

      I would appreciate hearing from you.

      Illona Morris