24977Re: [TexasCzechs] Headstone photos in West, TX?

  • Robert J Bacak
    Jan 31, 2005
      Richard
      At St. Mary's Cemetery is

      Mary E. Bacak
      dob:15 Aug.1878
      dob:17 Feb.1937

      Robert

      On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:12:50 -0000 "richard_martin86" <harmony3663@...> writes:

      Hello!  I am looking to find someone that might be willing to take
      some photos (preferrably digital) of some headstones in the St. Mary
      Cemetery in the town of West, TX.

      The headstones of current interest are below:

      Valentin Bacak
      dob:Nov 5, 1844
      dod:Apr 11, 1921

      Johana Bacak (wife of Valentin)
      dob:Sep 13, 1841 (Sep 9 is on the headstone)
      dod:Oct 22, 1914

      Frantisek Mikulas (Bacak)
      dob:Dec 3, 1861
      dod:Nov 7, 1950

      It is possible that there is also a:
      Mary Bacak (2nd wife to Frantisek, listed above)
      dob:1898
      dod:Feb 17, 1937

      If anyone can assist me with this task, I would be most
      appreciative.  If you are using 35mm film, I would be happy to
      reimburse you for the roll of film used and the postage to mail it to
      me.

      Thank you very much,
      Richard Martin (Bacak)