24704Re: Obituary of Crystal Pechacek

  • rebellous_99
    Dec 28, 2004
      Susan,

      I personally do not have contact information for these individuals.
      Perhaps they will see the posting to the group that you are looking
      for them and respond.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, yllowroses@c... wrote:
      > Good day, Matt:
      >
      > My name is Susan Stastny Toles and I would very much like to be put
      into contact with Sara Barton and Dan and Bea Rost. If possible,
      would you be so kind as to provide them with my e-mail address and
      ask them to contact me at their earliest convenience (my cellphone
      number is 248-224-7014 if they prefer to call). It is important that
      I reach them.

      > Thank you,
      > Susan Stastny Toles
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic