  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Sep 2, 2004
          I will be a member of the "ice crew" at Westfest on Friday night and Saturday (making sure that the pivo stays cold).  I'll also be sampling some of the pivo (have to be sure that I am doing a good job keeping it cold, you know).
          If any of the members of this list see me come by and say hello.
          My shift will be finished at 2:00 p. m. on Saturday so after that time I will be wandering around the grounds enjoying the music and other festivities.
          Hope to see some of y'all there.
          Carroll Warschak
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic