23251Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech e-mail address

  • barbi grl
    Jul 14, 2004
      also...seznam.cz is like yahoo.cz. SOOOO many people
      have accounts. and i've had friends who have just
      gotten rid of the seznam account due to problems
      they've had...

      --- Sir John <jlmikeska@...> wrote:
      > Illiona.
      >
      > Suggest you type out your email address in a message
      > to your friends, asking they be sure your address is
      > typed as you sent to them. Be sure they are using
      > the US language setting on their keyboard through
      > their computer so no CZ characters might be typed in
      > addressing your name.
      >
      > Ask AOL for help if all else fails. May be they had
      > received high volume of Spam/virus in messages from
      > Sezam and have blocked the site. I could not
      > receive messages from a cousin in Oklahoma couple
      > years ago. Checked with my local ISP and they had
      > blocked the Oklahoma site. They removed the block
      > and I started getting messages again.
      >
      > Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      > What good is information if not shared with others?
      > Subject: [TexasCzechs] Czech e-mail address
      >

      > Ahoj!
      > Since I have tried AOL several times without any
      > results, I will ask this list about a problem I have
      > encountered sending e-mail to the Czech Republic,
      > specifically one address. The domail is seznam.cz.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic