23206Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech e-mail address

  • Sir John
    Jul 6, 2004
      Suggest you type out your email address in a message to your friends, asking they be sure your address is typed as you sent to them.  Be sure they are using the US language setting on their keyboard through their computer so no CZ characters might be typed in addressing your name.
      Ask AOL for help if all else fails.  May be they had received high volume of Spam/virus in messages from Sezam and have blocked the site.  I could not receive messages from a cousin in Oklahoma couple years ago.  Checked with my local ISP and they had blocked the Oklahoma site.  They removed the block and I started getting messages again.
      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Czech e-mail address

      Since I have tried AOL several times without any results, I will ask this list about a problem I have encountered sending e-mail to the Czech Republic, specifically one address.  The domail is seznam.cz.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic