2290Odessa, Texas Newspaper

  • Steve Alvarez
    Oct 2, 2000
      Hi guys and gals

      I have been just lurking lately, due to being busy with my own genealogy.  So I thought it might be time for me to post something.

      I thought this might be a site to bookmark for future use and I am passing it along.  It is the Odessa Newspaper on line.  I have not had the time to dig around in it, so there might be more to it then I know.

      Look to the right and it has an obit and death notice section which goes back to 1997.

      So thats my meager two cents of information for the day.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez

      Alvarez@...
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek