      Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 4:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Moravian Brethren in Shiner info

      I have a listing of all of the plots at the cemetery.  Next to Pavel Kracala is Tomas Hurta, 29 April, 1838- 18 December 1908 and Anna Hurta 29 November 1837- 19 August 1923.  They are on row 4.  On row 3 are Albina Hurta 7 April 1872- 26 August 1972, Thomas Hurta 9 October 1867 - 15 March 1944, Mary Hurta 22 January 1884 - 12 December 1853, John Hurta 13 December 1875 - 19 December 1945.  On row 5 are Frank and Mary Hurta infant- no date/s and Bernard Hurta (Jan and Mary Hurta) infant 28 November 1909.